Welcome to the Recruitment Website for Gurkha Selection into the British Army and The Gurkha Contingent of the Singapore Police Force. Our Selection is Free, Fair and Transparent.
On this website we have tried to give you as much information as possible to help you prepare for selection.
Please click on Registration, Regional Selection and Central Selection links below to find out more about each stage of Gurkha Selection.
Urgent notices and instruction will be placed as downloads on this page so please check it regularly.
If you have any feedback, questions or would like to report any corrupt activity, please email us on the link below.
DRO’s message to the Potential Recruits can be seen below on the video.
Potential recruits attending Regional and Central selections should note the following for the Medical:
- If you had any Surgery, 3 months should have elapsed since the surgery, please bring any medical documentation to help the medics decide on your suitability.
- Do no strenuous activity 3 days before Regional Selection or you may fail the medical urine test.
- Do not take high levels of sugar 3 days prior to Regional Selection or you may fail the medical urine test.
- Do not expose your ears to loud noises (E.g. Loud music, Heavy machinery) 3 days prior to Regional Selection or it may affect your ear examination.
- Do not put things on your ears as you could temporarily damage them and fail the ear examination.