In this month’s issue:
- VJ Day 75th anniversary:
- How Soldier charted the crucial last weeks of the war
- Capt Sir Tom Moore recalls his time in Burma
- Hiroshima survivor reflects on the day that changed the world
- Equipment news: The latest on Ajax and the SA80 A3 upgrade
- On your marks: Army sport returns after lockdown lull
With international distribution to every base, barracks and theatre of operations, we are the official magazine of the British Army.
As the Army’s primary means of internal communication outside the chain of command, our publication includes a wide selection of not-to-be-missed news, features, sports, reviews and letters.
If you have a story you would like us to cover, whether you are serving or not, please contact our team.
The magazine is staffed by professional journalists, photographers and designers under MoD employment and therefore, unlike other forms of media engagement, Service personnel do not necessarily need to seek approval before getting in touch with us.