In this month’s issue:
- Every picture tells a story: Army Film and Photographic Competition brings Service life into focus
- Street smart: Reservists utilise police facilities to sharpen urban fighting skills
- Out and proud: 20 years after the ban on LGBT personnel in the military was lifted, two long-serving soldiers tell their inspirational stories
- Feedback from the front: CGS’ briefing team reveal the issues on troops’ minds
- Beyond dry January: Officer shares his story of sobriety
With international distribution to every base, barracks and theatre of operations, we are the official magazine of the British Army.
As the Army’s primary means of internal communication outside the chain of command, our publication includes a wide selection of not-to-be-missed news, features, sports, reviews and letters.
If you have a story you would like us to cover, whether you are serving or not, please contact our team.
The magazine is staffed by professional journalists, photographers and designers under MoD employment and therefore, unlike other forms of media engagement, Service personnel do not necessarily need to seek approval before getting in touch with us.