Insight Into Life As An Army Officer
The Army Officer Recruiting Team run the Army Officer Insight Day and online presentations/ Q&A from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (RMAS), giving you the opportunity to find out more about officer training and life beyond Sandhurst.
Army Officer insight Webinars
You can secure a place on one of the forthcoming Army Officer Insight Webinars:
- 30 March 2021 - Professionally Qualified Officer Career Webinar
- 5 May 2021 - Army Officer Insight Webinar
- 6 May 2021 - Army Legal Services Insight Webinar
- 12 May 2021 - Army Officer Insight Webinar
- 19 May 2021 - Professionally Qualified Officer Webinar
- 26 May 2021 - Army Officer Insight Webinar
- 2 June 2021 - Army Officer Insight Webinar
- 9 June 2021 - Army Officer Insight Webinar
- 23 June 2021 - Professionally Qualified Officer Career Webinar
Army Officer Insight Days
Due to COVID-19, any imminent Army Officer Insight Days will be held online. The events will provide the opportunity to chat to RMAS Platoon Commanders and Officer Cadets, hear from serving junior Army Officers, and much more.
The date for the next events in 2021 are
- 7 April
- 4 August
- 8 December
Register your interest by completing the form on the link below.
Who can attend or sign up for our online briefs?
Anyone considering a career as either a Regular or Reserve officer who is aged 16 years and above (up to age 29 for Regular and age 48 for Reserves).
Apply now to become an Army Officer
Army Regular Officer
Army officers lead and care for their soldiers. You'll find yourself in a management role, with a team of soldiers working for you from the start. You'll combine your leadership skills with your subject knowledge to make sure that your team works efficiently and as well as they can.
Army Reserve Officer
It's 100% of your potential in 10% of your time. The Army Reserve train in their spare time - usually evenings, weekends and a two-week annual training camp, and are paid for the time they spend training.