Speaker and Webinar Series
Seriously brilliant. When’s the next one? SSgt Vickie W, 34
We exist to improve your leadership
Our Leadership Speaker Series brings international, national and British Army leaders and leadership thinkers to an Army audience. Speakers come to share their knowledge, ideas, research and experiences of leadership.
It gives leaders the opportunity to ask subject matter experts their personal views on the practical application of leadership. Attendance by junior officers and NCOs is particularly welcome.
Remote Leadership Conference 11 March 2021
It will bring together senior leaders and academia, the military and the corporate world to share their views and lessons on how to adapt to the global revolution and technological renaissance occurring within the workplace.
- Strategic Overview - General Sir Mark Carleton-Smith KCB CBE ADC Gen
- Historical context of leading remotely - Dr Keith Grint
- Leading a dispersed division - Major General Nick Borton DSO MBE
- Leading Defence’s digitisation programme - Major General Tom Copinger-Symes CBE
- Leading Remotely; ‘Team of Teams’ - General (Retd.) Stan McChrystal
- Human impact on working and leading remotely - Dr Sara Perry
- Remote Leadership in the business world - Ten proven strategies for the Army - Kris Wadia
- High performing teams - Matthew Syed