CHALLENGE THE DIFFICULTIES OF MODERN WARFARE
We are a combined Regular and Army Reserve unit. Our aim is to challenge the difficulties of modern warfare using non-lethal engagement and legitimate non-military levers as a means to adapt behaviours of the opposing forces and adversaries.
Who we are
77th Brigade is an agent of change; through targeted Information Activity and Outreach we contribute to the success of military objectives in support of Commanders, whilst reducing the cost in casualties and resources.
Our outputs are a fundamental part of the Army’s Integrated Action model.
Aside from the delivery and support of Information Activities and Outreach we have a role in planning and advising across the Army and wider Defence.
Some of the ways we help
- Conducting timely and appropriate audience, actor and adversary analysis
- Planning and integrating information activity and outreach (IA&O)
- Supporting and delivering IA&O within pre-designated boundaries
- Supporting counter-adversarial information activity
- Support to partners across Government upstream and post-conflict institutional development/reform
- Collecting, creating and disseminating digital and wider media content in support of designated tasks
- Monitoring and evaluating the information environment within boundaries or operational area
What we do
- Audience, Actor and Adversary Analysis
- Information Activity and Outreach
- Counter-adversarial Information Activity
- Support to Partners Across Government
- Collecting media content
- Disseminating Media
- Monitoring the information environment
- Evaluating the information environment
- Advising and training on Human Security and providing support to current operations
Where we are located
Denison Barracks, Hermitage
Get in touch
We are keen to hear from individuals who have the skills to work with us.