The RLC supporting across Defence by land, sea and air
The Corps has a number of minor units and joint service units that contain a large logistic element.
- The RLC’s Commando Logistics Support Squadron is part of 3 Commando Brigade’s, Commando Logistic Regiment.
- Permanent logistic support units in the Falkland Islands, Cyprus, Brunei and at the British Army Training Unit Suffield, Canada.
- The Joint Helicopter Support Unit provides load handling support to the RAF’s Helicopter Force.
- Logistic support to the Allied Rapid Reaction Corps' support Battalion.
- 2 Operational Support Group provides specialist personnel to manage labour support and contracts on operations.
- Independent transport squadrons that support the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and HQ London District.
- 821 (EOD & Search) Squadron provides support to, Royal Marines, 16 Air Assault Brigade and UK police forces
2 Operational Support Group
Prince William of Gloucester Barracks, Grantham NG31 7TQ
ARRC Support Battalion
Allied Rapid Reaction Corps, Imjin Barracks, Innsworth Lane, GL3 1HW
Joint Logistic Squadron Cyprus
Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia
Joint Helicopter Support Squadron
RAF Benson, Benson, Wallingford OX10 6AA
Commando Logistic Regiment Logistic Support Squadron
RM Barracks, Chivenor, Barnstaple, North Devon, EX31 4AZ
105 Logistic Support Squadron BATUS
British Army Training Suffield, Township Rd 153A, Ralston, AB T0J 2N0, Canada
383 Commando Petroleum Troop
258 Brest Rd, Plymouth PL6 5EW
Logistic Support Troop BFB
British Forces Brunei Garrison
Logistic Support Squadron BFSAI
British Forces South Atlantic Islands, Mount Pleasant, Falkland Islands, FlQQ 1ZZ