Join us



Records Office is the place where all processing takes place when it comes to your applications for changes in your (ex-servicemen’s) personal circumstances (e.g. birth/adoption of children, marriage, divorce, deaths, disability etc.).  Records Office is also responsible for the maintenance and safekeeping of records as well as issuing official documents such as “Lal Book” (Substitution copy of Certificate of Service/Service Details) and “Kindred Roll” (Family Details printout).

Due to high volume of applications, requests are dealt with on a first come first basis; and to expedite the process, we advise applicants to supply supporting documents listed in the checklists with their applications.  Please note every application/query received is acknowledged to you via GVAC/DVAC/GWAC/AWC as soon as possible. 

Usually, there is no requirement for you to visit the Records Office.  Requests/applications are to be forwarded via your nearest GVACs/DVAC, GWACs (UK) and AWCs.  Records Office will contact you if needed and documents prepared are sent to you through the same office you submitted your applications from so as to lessen your unnecessary travels.  If you need, you can contact the Records Office using the contact number/email below:

RO 4

Records Office Pokhara