Support the Moral Component of Fighting Power by sustaining the Corps/Regimental family as Head of Arm, Personnel Defence Lines Of Development focus, custodian and conscience in order to sustain and enhance the Personnel element of operational effectiveness.
- Command the Corps Headquarters (HQ), promoting pride, ethos, identity and belonging in the Regimental System.
- Support the soldier, WIS, veterans and their families.
- Support the HoCs, APC and DM(A) in the organisation, manning and career management of the Corps/Regiment.
- Maintain heritage and commemoration.
- Support Recruiting Group in achieving full manning in the Regulars and Reserves, including the provision and enablement of Corps Engagement Teams.
- Promote Civil Engagement, accreditation, whole life development and internal & external communications with the Corps.
The Home of REME:
The Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers comprises both regular and reserve units, located throughout the UK, Germany, Canada, Cyprus and embedded within every single unit in the British Army from the Cavalry, Special Forces, Logistics, Signals and so on. Our Regimental home is the Prince Phillips Barracks at MOD Lyneham, where our training battalion, training schools and museum are centered.
RHQ Postal Address:
Regimental Headquarters REME
The Prince Philip Barracks