The Kneller Hall club's (KHC) present day objectives are:
- To foster esprit de corps across the serving and retired membership
- To foster esprit de corps with the Royal Marines Band and Royal Air Force Music Services
- To preserve the history of Army music though the passage and sharing of knowledge and experience
- To meet socially at least once annually in order to support and sustain Objectives 1-3
- To promote the KHC through all available media in order to sustain Objectives 1-4
Membership of the KHC
Full Life Membership. Full life membership is granted as of rite to all graduates of the RMSM Bandmaster Course, Music Direction Course or Young Officers Course, who subsequently hold or have held the appointment of Warrant Officer Class One Bandmaster or commissioned officer Director of Music. Such persons will be known as Full Life Members.
Associate membership is offered to the following:
- The Colonel Commandant of the Corps of Army Music.
- All commissioned officers, non-Bandmaster qualified Warrant Officers Class One and academic professors who work on the staff at the RMSM, HQ CAMUS or are serving as SO3 Bands.
- Serving Directors of Music of the Royal Marines Band and Royal Air Force Music Services. Such persons will be known as Associate Members.
Honorary life membership is granted as of rite to:
- The widows/widowers of Directors of Music or Bandmasters - to be known as Honorary Members (In Memoriam)
- Colonel Commandants of the Corps of Army Music upon relinquishing their appointment - to be known as Honary Members (Life).
- Commandants of the RMSM upon relinquishing their appointment - to be known as Honorary Members (Life)
- Deputy Commandants of the RMSM upon relinquishing their appointment - to be known as Honorary Members (Life).
- Full Life Members may propose candidates for honorary membership. Those elected will be known as Honorary Members (Elected).
If any Club Member wishes to amend/withdraw their details on the downloadable lists above, or has details of a Club Member who does not appear but wishes to re-establish their Membership, they should contact the Club Secretary - the School Bandmaster.
The Kneller Hall Club is managed by:
Kneller Hall Club Ex-Officio Executive Board which comprises:
- President: Director Corps of Army Music and Commandant of the Royal Military School of Music
- Chairman: Principal Director of Music (Army) - Headquarters Corps of Army Music
- Secretary: School Bandmaster - Royal Military School of Music
- Treasurer: Training Development Team Warrant Officer - Headquarters Corps of Army Music
- A serving Director of Music
- A retired Director of Music
- A serving Bandmaster
- A retired Bandmaster
Kneller Hall Club Committee Meetings are held biannually in June and December. Voting (Full Life) members of the Club are invited to submit agenda items at any time for discussion at the next scheduled meeting.
Telephone: 0208 744 8626