Gunner Magazines are available to preview via the links on the right, a 3D version of the Gunner is also available.
If you would like to receive Gunner Magazine please subscribe using the contact details, and prices listed below.
The Gunner is the magazine of The Royal Regiment of Artillery
- Serves the Regiment by being an organ for all Artillerymen, Regular, Reserve and Commonwealth.
- Fosters tradition, morale and the welfare of the regiment.
- Provides a record of regimental history, social affairs, sporting activities, equipment, dress etc.
- Acts as a forum for the consideration of matters pertaining to the regiment.
- Operates as a unifying influence among all parts of the regiment, both past and present, without bias.
Published monthly since 1919, 'The Gunner' welcomes articles from both serving and retired members of the Regiment. The deadline is the end of the third week each month. Articles should be in Word, and the photos sent as original, high resolution .jpegs.
The Royal Artillery Journal
Published twice annually, the RA journal offers a more in-depth, scientific look at continuing operations and lessons that can be learned from previous campaigns, as well as features on memorable moments and characters from the Gunners' 300 year history. Submissions from serving members of the regiment are much encouraged.
The Gunner Team
Editor: Miss Kate Knowles
Subscriptions Manager: Mrs Kessaia Underwood
Annual Subscription Rates
Also available is The Journal of the Royal Artillery.
To addresses in the UK and BFPO:
The Gunner - £18
The Journal of the Royal Artillery - £9
To addresses in Europe:
The Gunner - £40.80
The Journal of the Royal Artillery - £14.40
To addresses in the rest of the world:
The Gunner - £54
The Journal of the Royal Artillery - £18
To contact 'The Gunner' team
Telephone: 01980 634204
HQ DRA, RA Barracks
Wiltshire SP4 8QT